Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Paul Krassner: The War on Medical Marijuana - Politics on The Huffington Post

Paul Krassner: The War on Medical Marijuana - Politics on The Huffington Post

I found this on the Huffington Post today. I live in RI so with the states and my Doctor's permission I can possess and smoke up to 1oz of Marijuana. I may grow six plants for my personal use. despite this I am still forced to buy Marijuana on the street. More and more studies have shown that its use is even less harmful than caffeine. Nothing I have taken from the pharmacy has even come close to the relief I get from smoking a joint. I think it is time that the Federal Government spent their time and MY MONEY on the real problems in the world and stopped picking on the little guy.

Is weather or not I use Marijuana to reduce my pain more important than if the Federal Government lies to the American people? I THINK NOT.

No comments: