Friday, June 29, 2007

Pajamas Media

Pajamas Media: "A Liberal College Kid Sees Sicko

On Saturday June 23rd I had the pleasure of seeing Sicko, the latest from documentarian Michael Moore. Being a long-time fan of Moore and his films, I arrived an hour and half before show time to make sure I got a good seat for the sneak preview."

This is the only subject I found today that I thought worthy of mention. Not to detract from any of the blogs I read,they cover all that is good bad ugly and in between. What STICKS IN MY CRAW about SIKO is why we seem to be shocked and intrigued by it. I thought we all knew,imagine the worst seniro about any subject,and low and behold that is what is going on behind our backs. Or in front of our faces and then,they lie to us about what we observe.
Time to wake up and smell the SHIT our Leaders are feeding us. More power to people like Michael Moore.

2 comments:

J said...

How did you get preview tix for that, lucky? And you arrived 1 1/2 hrs early? I didnt know Moore had fans like that...

ethanthom said...

I didn't mean to mislead anyone.The story came from Pajamas media.The timestamp at the bottom of the story links to the story at Pajamas media.I didn't mean to mislead you to think that I was the subject of the story.I'm new to the whole blog thing maybe I didn't do it right.Sorry Eathanthom