Monday, November 12, 2007

Classical Values :: What part of "make no law" don't they understand?

Classical Values :: What part of "make no law" don't they understand?: "http://classicalvalues.com/cgi-bin/pings.cgi/5779"

When Religion was brought up in a recent gathering of Thologist and Laymen and just us guys,I was asked the question "What religion do you believe in?" My jaw dropped to the floor when I said "ALLANISM" No one was more surprised than me. All of a sudden there was an Elephant in the room that no one wanted to acknowledge.As for the point pf making laws that reflect my believes,that is number one on the not to do list. A list that is not written down yet. I will publish a I will do and an a I will not do list in the future.

I want to know just how many people there is in the world that feel the way I and a few others do. Here are a few. I will only kill to save my own life. (this also allows for the meat to sustain my life) also a big one (I will not lie) there are no shades of lie or anything else for that matter. (Land and commodies must be shared eg:Oil,Water,Minerals,ect. This is still a rough idea More later Eath

No comments: