Saturday, August 04, 2007

Steven Weber: Getting It Off My Chest (or Channeling Andy Rooney On Peyote) - Politics on The Huffington Post

Steven Weber: Getting It Off My Chest (or Channeling Andy Rooney On Peyote) - Politics on The Huffington Post: "Steven Weber
Steven Weber| BIO | I'M A FAN OF THIS BLOGGER
RSS

Getting It Off My Chest (or Channeling Andy Rooney On Peyote)"

Another good piece for Steven Weber. I am so glad to find people who also believe that we are now being controlled by bullies. I really wish there was something instant that I could do to make thousands of people flood into Washington D.C. to confront these Bullies. There is just so much that is wrong in todays ruling elite. I think we need to go back to electing actors or musicians or maybe just someone like Jimmy Buffett, or just write in your own name for President of The United States. If enough of us vote for ourselves we will have to have another election and maybe we will get a choice this time. I still think Al Gore is a good idea. He doesn't want to run. Another good choice would be Arianna Huffington. How about someone like a retired coporate whistle-blower. WE THE PEOPLE need to take our Government back.

No comments: